Touchpoint by Taylor Wimpey provides a personalised home buying experience to keep you informed throughout the build process and after you have moved in.
Here's how you can use Touchpoint before you move in:
Your personalised dashboard displays all essential details relating to your future home.
- Log in to discover the latest build stage of your new home.
- Find the contact details for your Sales Executive, Site Manager and Customer Relations Manager.
- Access the dimensions and floor plan of your new home whenever you need.
- Request appointments and plan your Taylor Wimpey diary.
- Find out more about your local community.
Here's how you can use Touchpoint after you move in:
Touchpoint is still the best way of contacting us should you need to after you’ve moved in. Once you have completed on your new home, you’ll see that the details of your contact team have changed. Your Customer Relations Manager will be your primary point of contact, and you’ll now be able to access your dashboard’s Aftercare tab.
- Use the Aftercare section to keep in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
- Moving in day can be stressful - we’ll record your meter readings for you.
- Should any issues arise in your new home, simply take a photo and upload it to Touchpoint. Our Customer Service team will do the rest.
Touchpoint’s Aftercare also gives you access to a wide range of helpful links, including FAQs and troubleshooting guides, as well as digital appliance manuals and user guides.